We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
- As an Integration Analyst, your primary focus is on improving the quality of all integrated solutions and designing strong integrated processes and applications.
- You act as SPOC for the implementation of new APIs on the platform and guarantee their correct and smooth integration.
- You centralize and update documentation relating to procedures and processes.
- In order to deliver the right functionality to our customers (internal and external), you translate business needs into APIs / integrations by analyzing data flows (with integration architects).
- You perform a functional (technical) analysis according to the internal framework and the principles of OSA.
- You identify the risks and explain the functional and non-functional benefits.
- You create integration flows, functional service designs, and mapping specifications that are scalable.
- You follow the catalog of interfaces and all interactions between systems in the landscape.
- You work closely with our architecture team.
- You have a master's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience, including at least 3 years in integration projects.
- You have experience in a wide range of integration concepts and middleware technologies (service oriented architecture, web services [SOAP, REST]).
- You have experience testing APIs (using SOAP / Postman UI or other automated solution).
- Experience in API management, microservices, message queuing, XSD / WSDL, OAPI, JSON is an asset.
- You have a first experience of design modeling technologies like Enterprise Architect and modeling languages like ArchiMate and UML.
- You are pragmatic and results oriented, and are passionate about implementing effective solutions.You master Agile project methods.
- You are a good communicator and enjoy working in a team; you are well organized and like to think outside the box.
- You have a good command of English and the two national languages (FR, NL).
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectations to grow.
More jobs on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/permanent/