afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Data Architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Solution Architect Data Analytics to participate in their transformation journey towards a new data platform by working on various data projects and initiatives.
Key responsibilities :
- Understand business requirements, IT and business priorities to design and implementation appropriate solutions.
- Contribute to analysis and implementation of our data platform and related project solutions
- Ensure that solutions have high levels of robustness, performance, security, scalability, maintainability and reusability
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end solutions (on Microsoft Azure), ensuring hybrid integration with the existing on premises systems of the company.
Is this you ?
Engineering and architecture skills:
- Experienced in the architecture and implementation of modern data platforms and of the related data storage and data transformation technologies.
- Advanced analytical skills and experience in data architecture.
- Very good knowledge of data governance, data quality and metadata management.
- Knowledge of data methodologies: Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault, Agile BI, … and experienced with BI data modelling
- Knowledge of modern data integration tooling as change data capture, data virtualization and data streaming
- Technical Leadership: able to guide a team toward cloud and new technologies deployment
- Presentation skills: able to document and present solutions to customers, development teams, support handover, …
- Very good Solution Architecture and Functional Analysis experience
- Very good knowledge of data ingestion, integration and exposure practices
- Broad technology knowledge: ideally proficient in multiple technology stacks : windows, linux
- Wide Knowledge of other technology:
- Cloud technologies and Azure data services
- Database solutions: Oracle, Microsoft SQL database, Synapse SQL pool
- Aware of data services exposure and integration of analytics in an operational context
People and communication skills:
- Strong soft skills: good written and oral communication, problem-solving mindset, able to work autonomous, proactive, dynamic, etc.
- Eager to learn and not afraid of a new challenge
- Able to work in complex project organization involving multiple business and technical parties and external partners.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/