afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Insurance Processes and BI Principles. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a BI Data Engineering Team Coordinator to join their team.
The key missions are :
- Coordination of the developments in scop of one or more functional domains in collaboration with the business client, IS business teams and the team colleagues
- Ensuring the quality of the developments (respect of defined development standards, testin, requirements)
- Planning of the activities by using the internal tools
- Understanding the functional domain of a business line
- Master the applicative BI domain of a business line
- Gatherin the business requirements and define solutions with the client
- Assisting in design of the different data patrimonies and keep it coherent in time
- Assisting and/or taking the lead in creating and communicating of status reports, project plans, risk mitigation plans, …
Is this you ?
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch
- Good knowledge of English
- Ideally University graduate “Master” in Information Science, Management or Industrial Engineer
- Good knowledge of insurance processes and of BI principles to support these
- Experience in analysis, knowledge of efficient testing techniques, efficient and performant coding capabilities
- Thorough understanding of corporate practices, processes and standards and their impact on project deliveries
- Experience with Azure cloud (Synapse, Data Factory, Data Flow)
- Experience in coordination of small development teams
- Understanding development life cycles
- Good organizational skills with demonstrated ability to deliver data oriented projects on time and on budget
- Structured and pro-active
- Pragmatic and result oriented
- Hands on and problem solver
- Stress resistant
- Quality driven
- Demonstrated ability to wok in a small team setting
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Client friendly
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/