afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Business Analysis within a financial institution. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Analyst to join their team.
- Contribute to the project and support the project manager;
- Perform analysis (a.o Gap analysis, data quality analysis);
- Identify the root cause of issues across systems (from Operating System until Reporting);
- Prepare, Coordinate, Execute testing by detailed analysis of delivered vs expected results (a.o comparison of big volumes files);
- Identify local Fortis Finance and Risk requirements;
- Write clear and complete business requirements / specifications;
- Act as intermediary between end users and the project team;
- Coordinate, Follow up the implementation of the solutions in the systems;
- Support End users in case of issues (data quality, functional), questions, new requirements;
- Propose, contribute to the definition of Short term & Long term Solutions;
- Document solutions and processes;
- Contribute to other evolutions, projects and assess the impacts on our entity;
- Ensure proactive, regular and clear communication towards the management, the project leader and the different stakeholders from Finance and Risk departments.
- Write Meeting minutes and communicate them to the participants;
- Support Change management;
- Provide training, guidance and user support during transition phase on the projects
Is this you ?
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in Finance/Credit/Risk departments
- Fluid written and spoken English
- Fluid spoken French or Dutch
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar function within a financial institution
- Good expertise in MS Office (a.o excel formulas, pivot)
- SQL (a.o creation of complex queries)
- Access DB
- Stakeholders relations
- Clear Communication
- Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, Dataiku
- Financial and Credit Risk Regulatory Reporting
- Banking Accounting knowledge,
- IFRS, IFRS9 provisions
- Credit Risk notions (ex: EAD, LGD, PD, RWA, etc.)
- Analytical mind
- Capacity to analyse regulatory accounting & credit risk reporting
- Solution driven / Problem solver
- Structured and Organised
- Great sense of autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Quick self-starter, pro-active & negotiating attitude
- Be able to understand business requirements out of a lot of information, sometimes in a difficult environment or with contradictory interests
- Client Focus
- Motivated and dynamic
- Team spirit & team worker
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Good inter-relationship skills
- Clear and Synthetic communication skills (oral & written)
- Clear and Structured Documentation: Formalisation of analysis, Business Requirements, Follow up meetings (redaction of minutes)
- Open to change
- Stress Management
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/