afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Banking Environment We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Analyst to join their Fraud Management team in support of the Product Owner and Solution Architect.
- Capture and clearly document business and IT stakeholder requirements through intake meetings/workshops.
- Translate business and IT stakeholder requirements into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Clearly document the 2BE solution: o Functional and non-functionally (technical component interaction)
- Applicable user flows or use cases in business processes or flows;
- Required data items.
- Translate requirements into Features, User Stories and Tasks for our own development team or for contributing IT Tribes;
- Set up sessions with IT to communicate our needs;
- Perform work breakdown and estimation sessions with our development team;
- Perform and coordinate (functional/technical) solution testing:
- Draft test plan and test cases for applicable use cases;
- Execute test cases.
- Work closely together with the Product Owner to plan and prioritize the delivery;
- Perform close follow-up of IT delivery;
- Participate actively in POCs for new tooling that could support/fulfil the requirements:
- Help identify possible COTS tools;
- Draft required POC entry points;
- Identify POC success factors;
- Evaluate functionalities of solution;
- Write the Business Case.
- Perform Production support
Is this you ?
- Native or good knowledge in French and Dutch
- Fluent in English
- Master or equivalent by experience in computer science or engineering
- Medior or Senior profile (minimal 5 years of experience)
- Experience in banking (payments) environment is required
- Prior experience with credit transfer fraud detection is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL;
- Have a good understanding and experience with real-time, streaming and distributed architectures:
- NoSQL and distributed databases (e.g., HDFS, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- CQRS / event sourcing
- Message-based architectures
- Message brokers (e.g., Kafka)
- Data streaming architectures and frameworks
- Streaming engines (e.g., Spark streaming, Flink)
- Machine learning pipelines and machine learning serving architecture
- Machine learning standards (e.g., PMML, PFA, TensorFlow)
- Domain Specific Language (DSL) design
- Have a good understanding of digital channel architectures
- Microservices (REST/SOAP etc.)
- Web Application Firewall loggings
- Use case and Business processing modelling methodologies (BPMN/UML/…).
- Having worked in projects based on an agile methodology (Scrum / KANBAN / Extreme programming/…);
- Knowledge of CA Rally or JIRA is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of or experience with fraud prevention/detection in digital payment channels is a strong plus
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Out-of-the-box thinker willing to go out of his/her comfort zone or business role
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work independently when given a specific tasks
- Good communication and Influencing skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/