afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in the IAM Domain. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Analyst IAM to join their team.
Function Description :
In order to continually improve the Access Management service delivery towards our client’s internal customers and stakeholders, this department is capturing new requests/demands which must be translated in new small or medium projects.
The successful candidate will deliver high quality access management related consulting services with the collaboration of subject matter experts in order to ensure the solutions deliver against the requirements.
Main activities :
- Assist in translating customer requirements
- Design use cases, specifications, solution proposals.
- Drive clarity of scope and provide the project team with workable, fully-documented deliverables.
- Identification of possible additional functional requirements.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure service delivery
- Maintain focus on delivering quality solutions, on time and on budget.
- Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of standardised requirements gathering and management techniques.
- Get a thorough understanding of the Access Management domain (Security Model, Target Operating Model, Organization, Governance, Tooling).
- Establish and maintain relationships with subject matter experts, counterparts and customers involved in the access management environment.
Is this you ?
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- At least 5 years of experience in the IAM domain
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and SQL
- Knowledge of process management tool (e.g.:ARIS) and project management methodology (e.g.:Prince2)
- Familiar with requirements, specifications and use cases design.
- Familiar with Process modelling and process analysis
- Capable of quickly understanding, analysing and documenting detailed processes in Information Security
- Capable of performing functional analysis on security aspects across different business lines
- Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Structured approach
- Able to work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, resilient;
- Good Communication and Influencing skills;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance in personal organization;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment; Strictness in project follow-up;
- Hands-on, practical oriented person
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/