afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Cash Management or the wider area of transaction banking. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Analyst to join their team.
- Collaborate closely with business analysts and technical teams responsible for downstream and upstream applications, to define, review or validate requirements and functional analyses,and to define the proper solutions.
- Assist product owner in identifying risks and defining priorities, based on your close follow-up and in-depth understanding of the different workstreams.
- Identify gaps and describe in detail which changes are needed to close these gaps, both in terms of changes to existing interfaces and in the upstream and downstream applications themselves.
- Identify and define in detail the customizations which will be needed in the newly acquired cash pooling platform, in order to implement it in the client’s ecosystem. This in collaboration with internal and external counterparts.
- Challenge the technical solutions proposed by development teams and check the deliverables
- Continuously identify which deliverables are ending up on the critical path of the project, and issue alerts and/or define contingency actions to reduce the risks.
- Prepare (and participate in) the different test phases and accompany deployment
- Manage the creation of the documentation.
- Prepare the migration of the clients and contracts.
Is this you ?
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in French and English. Dutch is optional
- Degree : Business Engineering, Engineering, Applied Economics or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
- Good expertise in MS Office
- Good understanding of IS and testing
- Proven experience in Agile way of working. A certification is a plus
- Proven experience in Cash Management or the wider area of transaction banking, by preference in the field of accountingmanagement systems.
- Proven experience in highly challenging, business-critical and time-pressured projectsis a prerequisite.
- Strong persuasion skills will be needed, in order to convince the internal and external partners of what is the best solution, from a customer perspective
- Being able to manage multiple topics simultaneously and see mutual interdependencies
- Quick learner
- Analytical mind
- Rigor, eye for detail, precision
- Strong communicator
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/