afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in PSD2. We need your lights !
We are a team of consultants based in Belgium with a solid network of companies active in various sectors and facing the challenges of digital transformation. Our concept is very simple: once you're in the ecosystem, you can access our projects and we'll make your life easier.
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst PSD2/PSD3 to strengthen their team.
- Perform and maintain an overall detailed assessment of our PSD2/PSD3 compliancy (PSD2/PSD3 APIs, dedicated regulatory reportings, dedicated processes…), in collaboration with Legal, Risk and Security departments
- Formalize recommendations for remediations and risk acceptance
- Coordinate identification, measure, evaluation, follow-up, reporting of all risks related to PSD2/PSD3 (and future Payment Directives and regulatory directives)
- Ensure clear ownership of PSD2/PSD3 processes and requirements within the bank
- Ensure processes and procedures are adequately designed to meet regulatory requirements
- Ensure a PSD2/PSD3 governance role in RUN mode
- Support and/or monitor the compliance reporting to the National Bank of Belgium, in coordination with Legal department and Advisory office
- Act as the guardian of our PSD2/PSD3 compliancy across the bank and be the main point of contact for all PSD2/PSD3 topics (1st line of defence)
- Prepare interactions with the regulators
- Report compliancy status to the Executive Committee and BNP Paribas Group on a regular basis
- Steer our PSD2/PSD3 development roadmap, in collaboration with all IT departments
- Operate for a bankwide scope
Is this you ?
- Fluent in Dutch or French
- Fluent in English, both spoken as written
- Master in Law or Business equivalent, or equivalent experience in payment industry regulatory function
- Previous relevant experience 5 to 8 years
- Knowledge of PSD2
- Knowledge of agile environment is a plus
- Ability to conduct first line assessments on an organization
- Strong project management skills
- Strong business analysis skills
- Knowledge of banking activities (specifically of card and payment services) is a very strong plus
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/