afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Business Analysis. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Analyst/Tester to join their Business Solutions management team.
Objective of the job:
- Being SPOC for users : Provide support to users, answer questions on how the application works. Analyse requests and classify them (improvement, bugs, adaptation process, etc.)
- Participate in the development of the testing strategy: creation of a test plan based on the test strategy and project requirements (organization, data structuring).
- Set up a reporting system based on the test plan in order to obtain a quick view of the progress of the tests and to validate the adaptations.
- Carry out tests on existing AG
- Non Life Broker systems: Validate the proper functioning of the AG
- Non Life Broker assets (no regression test).
- Carry out tests on the application : validate the correct operation of the new adaptations (UAT) + Implement Change requests (maintenance)
- Ensuring quality delivery
- Detect and track problems (bugs) in the application.
- Acquire and maintain up-to-date knowledge: on the new application, other applications revolving around claims and forming part of the Claims portfolio, the business procedures
Is this you ?
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- Master in Sciences, Economy, IT, Management or equivalent by experience
- Business Analyst experience
- Excellent knowledge in Excel
- Good knowledge in PowerPoint
- Able to create and execute test plans and scenarios
- Interest in new technologies/Tools for communication and feed-back
- Understanding business Non-life process and products
- Experience in insurance (IARD) – 5 years minimum
- Experienced in application testing
- Experienced in writing Test cases scenario
- Experienced in writing “Note de gestion”
- Quick learner and appreciate complex analyses
- Good analytic mind and structured mind
- Willingness to learn and understand a complex application
- Well organised, with priority management
- Able to work with deadline
- Can organise own work and execute independently with regular reporting to direct manager
- Team player
- Good communicator
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/