afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Testing and the Insurance sector. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business Analyst Tester to join their team.
Objectives of the job :
- Being SPOC for users :
- Provide support to users, answer questions on how the application works
- Analyse requests and classify them (improvement, bugs, adaptation process, etc.)
- Participate in the development of the testing strategy : creation of a test plan based on the test strategy and project requirements (organization, data structuring)
- Set up a reporting system based on the test plan in order to obtain a quick view of the progress of the tests and to validate the adpatations
- Carry out tests on existing systems : Validate the proper functioning of the assets (no regression test)
- Carry out tests on the application : validate the correct operation of the new adaptations (UAT) + Implement Change requests (maintenance)
- Ensuring quality delivery
- Detect and track problems (bugs) in the application
- Acquire and maintain up-to-date knowledge :
- On the new application
- Other applications revolving around claims and forming part of the Claims portfolio
- The business procedures
Is this you ?
- Ideally fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Master in Sciences, Economy, IT, Management or equivalent by experience
- Between 2 and 5 years of Business Analsyt experience
- Understanding business Non-Life process and products
- At least 5 years of experience in insurance (IARD)
- Experienced in application testing
- Experienced in writing Test cases scenario
- Experienced in writing “Note de gestion”
- Excellent knowledge in Excel
- Good knowledge in PowerPoint
- Able to create and execute test plans and scenarios
- Interest in new technologies/tools for communication and feedback
How we support you?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/