afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in . We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Business/Functional Analyst to boost their digital bankin ambitions.
- The IT Business/Functional Analyst has the end-to-end responsibility for digital banking functionalities within IT, i.e. from idea creation and solution shaping to implementation and final delivery. The key responsibilities include:
- Business and Functional Analysis: analyse client needs and business processes, shape the solutions and write down clear product specifications that form the input for the development teams;
- Project Management: coordinating application development and implementation of your topic;
- Validating the product functionalities in your scope and assisting the Testing team in creation of clear and complete Test Scenarios and Test Cases;
- Gathering continuous intelligence on the product’s performance, customers, problems and opportunities and initiating product improvements to meet changing customer needs;
- Stimulating and advocating the digital banking transformation throughout the entire organisation.
Is this you ?
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- Dutch and French are nice to have
- Solid academic background in economics and/or engineering/sciences
- 2 to 6 years of experience in the financial or technology industry (preferably in financial markets, or investment management) or e- commerce business/technology development.
- Proven experience in requirements management and writing user stories;
- You understand both the business side as well as the technology/IT side of banking
- You have the ability to translate customer problems and issues into new digital banking products by generating creative ideas and innovative solutions
- You can demonstrate excellent learning capabilities and are able to adapt continuously within a fast changing environment
- Proven experience in coordination and planning
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid of taking initiatives and seeing them through to their conclusion
- You are performance oriented and continue to deliver within challenging situations
- You have strong analytical skills, with attention for details, and an ability to derive conclusions and make decisions
- You have good project management skills, are well organised and able to execute activities within the budget and timeline
- Agile Development
- Financial affinity
- Web/mobile development
- You have the necessary social skills to collaborate with internal clients (sales and trading desks) and external clients (institutional investors, financial institutions and corporations)
- You are a Team player, with good communication as well as analytical and synthesis skills
- You are a quick self-starter with a pro-active attitude
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance are characteristics of your professional character
- You are able to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/