afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Change/Transition Management. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Change/Transition Manager to join their User Implementation Team.
- Participate to the “micro framing” exercise with the concerned teams in order to define all business requirements for the to be onboarded teams on the platform.
- Bear in mind the Program strategic targets so these are always aligned with the business requirements and configurations.
- Support our internal clients through all the process from the micro framing to the onboarding in respect of the new communication strategy.
- Ensure a trustful relationship with internal stakeholders.
- Plan and organize all needed steps in order to ensure a smooth onboarding of the different teams from “as is” to “to be”.
- Prepare training content for describing the functionalities of the tool for the different channels (voice, mail, chat,…).
- Give training sessions to the various teams on the functionalities of the new tool for the different channels (voice, mail, chat,…).
- Answer questions and support teams in the preparation phase as during the practical onboarding.
- Ensure an aftercare after the onboarding.
Is this you ?
- Strong written and spoken communications skills in Dutch, French and English
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Banking experience is mandatory
- Commercial network experience/client servicing experience is a plus
- Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) – strategic thinking
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Commercial awareness and customer-oriented
- Team spirit
- Management skills and the ability to motivate people
- Structured approach
- Hands on and pragmatic way of working
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/