afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Maintaining and Managing a communication model and/or coordinating/animating a community. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Communication Manager to join their team.
Management of the Sharepoint of Risk:
- Clean up/manage the current Sharepoint making it 100% in line with actuality
- Publish new/adapted documents on the Sharepoint
- Rationalize/optimize the Sharepoint and related subtopics i.f.o. overall client needs (cf. result of inquiry done at the users)
- Propose and develop new initiatives to make the Sharepoint more attractive and efficient towards the end user: look/feel, structuring of info, overall intro, etc…
Drafting of Monthly newsletter:
- Draw up the list of topics to be published, collect the texts within the team, check the translations if necessary and consolidate the whole for validation by the RISK hierarchy
- Formalise the Newsletter in the dedicated template, keep the distribution lists up to date and send it to all recipients
- Archive the Newsletter and update the dedicated section on the RBRB Sharepoint
Coordinating RBRB Campus:
- Animate the RBRB Campus (i.e. community of advisors on required trainings)
- Monitor the training needs, the participations and coordinate/organise trainings
- Interact with the different stakeholders (trainers, internal clients, HR, facility, etc…)
ESG-related tasks and adaptation of overall/general policies/processes:
- Give support to the ESG experts within Risk in function of ad hoc needs following requests of regulators, senior mgmt. and/or the client by grasping info from different sources and by reframing it into a clear end product.
- Rewrite/adapt policies and processes in function of (overall) instructions received from different governance bodies (ESG and non-ESG related)
- Challenge consistency and content of the policies/processes tackled based upon ‘KISS’-principle.
Throughout the whole project: perform all « project office » tasks related to the above topics: define the meeting agendas, prepare the support documentation, capture and publish meeting action points…
Is this you ?
- Good written and spoken communication skills in French or Dutch and English
- Master or Bachelor degree in Communication, Economics, Marketing, etc.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Writing & editing skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong expertise in Sharepoin
- Good knowledge of other MS Office Tools
- Good knowledge of communication techniques & tools
- Demonstrated prior experience in maintaining and managing a communication model and/or coordinating/animating a community.
- Strong organizational insight
- Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) – strategic thinking
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Commercial awareness and customer-oriented, also affinity with upscale clientele
- Team spirit
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/