afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Data Engineering in the Insurance domain. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their ICT DWH team.
Tasks & responsibilities :
- Discuss & challenge the needs with the involved parties
- Analyse the data and do impact analysis together with the Functional Analyst
- Define the technical solution and do the developments & unit testing by using SAS tools (mainly SAS DI)
- Take any relevant actions to guarantee the quality of the solution (ex-peer review, simulation results with Prod data, performance testing)
- Support the analyst during the functional testing and business validation
- Follow the promote of the solution to higher environments and manage technical dependencies
Is this you ?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (ideally Master)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (Data Engineer in Insurance domain)
- Very good knowledge of ETL technics by using SAS tools
- Knowledge of insurance products (Life and/or Non-Life) is an asset
- Good communication in English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Independent and team player
- Pro-active and Structured
- Flexible and Pragmatic
- Hands on and problem solver
- Client Friendly / Oriented
- Quality driven
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/