afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Data Management. We need your lights !
We are a team of consultants based in Belgium with a solid network of companies active in various sectors and facing the challenges of digital transformation. Our concept is very simple: once you're in the ecosystem, you can access our projects and we'll make your life easier.
Our client is looking for a Data Governance Advisor to join their Data Office.
What you will be doing:
- You contribute to improving the Data Governance methodology by providing feedback from the field.
- You work with a Business Purpose, while breathing Data, Organization & People, Processes, and Technology.
- You understand and analyze the Business needs.
- You participate in the Data Office Academy to assist the Data Community (i.e. Data Owners, Data Stewards, Business and IT teams) by leveraging training and on-the-job coaching.
- You ensure adoption, deployment and monitor proper execution of the Data Governance methodology and its best practices.
- You continuously review and ensure transversality of the Business Glossary that defines the common and universal language, by formalizing the Business definitions of data and their purpose.
- You manage expectations from, and intensely collaborate and align with, multi-disciplinary stakeholders, departments and project teams.
- You excel at bringing people with various backgrounds together to converge.
- You are the ambassador of One Team for the Customer.
- You always generate business value.
Is this you ?
Master knowledge about and have an experience of min. 4 years with these Data Management activities:
- Data Governance
- Data Quality Management
- Metadata Management
- Master Data Management
- Data Classification, Data Privacy, Data Security, CIA Measures
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Big data
- Data Modeling
- Data Integration & API
- Previous experience related to the Business of “Utilities” or “Energy” and its underlying concepts is an asset
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and fluent in at least one of the following languages: Dutch, French or German
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance