Data Quality Analyst – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Data Quality. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for two skilled Data Quality Analyst to perform the following duties :
Performs cleansing of data quality issues through the analysis and solving of potential dysfunctions and/or non-optimized usage of data:
- Identification of Data Quality issues (proactive and reactive)
- Prioritization of issues
- Problem definition
- Analysis of root causes
- Proposition of solutions
- Implementation of chosen solution (via IT development or via update of process)
- Application of change management actions for impacted teams
- Monitors the data quality based on data quality dashboards, supports redesign & upgrade.
- Contributes to designing, monitoring and reporting on common reference tools (e.g. data definitions, dictionaries and glossaries), consolidating and harmonizing them
- Contributes, via the Data Community, to raising awareness of the importance of data quality.
Is this you ?
- Language requirements :
- Dutch : good (or French)
- French : good (or Dutch)
- English : good
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Data Quality Analysis in a bank.
- You understand data lifecycle and data usage.
- You demonstrate strong analytical ability.
- Business Object experience
- Office tools (Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint)
- Communication skills, written and spoken.
- Knowledge of bank's databases
- Experience in data governance tools (Collibra/Ab Initio)
- Development and/or use of dashboards (eg Tableau)
- Knowledge of the digital culture and capacity to navigate into the digital ecosystem.
- SQL, SAS, Python is a plus
- Perform data analysis demonstrating business impacts.
- Experience in BNP Paribas Fortis environnement
- You are a team player, flexible, accurate and control minded.
- You are autonomous, self-taught.
- You are resolutely solution-oriented, and you are not afraid to tackle complex issues.
- You are curious and able to challenge the information given.
- You use creativity in day-to-day activities.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/