afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Tableau Software development. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a Data Reporting & Visualization Expert for the development of HR Dashboards. He/she whill support the internat customers and realize several different data reporting and visualization projects by :
- Understanding and identifying, together with the stakeholders, their visualization and reporting needs,
- Capturing the requirements and translating them into a prototype and a full dashboard,
- Collecting and assembling the data in support of prototyping of visualizations with the customer,
- Developing, updating, optimizing, publishing & decommissioning (= full life cycle) of dashboards/reports respecting the data & reporting governance guidelines,
- Striving for the most optimal solution for the development and automation of reports and dashboard
- Collaborating with Data Engineers in creating the adequate sustainable data solutions and/or having the existing ones evolve in line with new needs (data assets) underlying recurrent and/or critical reporting (regulatory, strategic, tactical and/or operational), in line with the data strategy whenever relevant), and as such promoting reuse and consistency (versus silo’s),
- Setting-up, advocating and implementing reporting and visualization best practices, according to the guidelines and standards defined within BNPPF,
- Coaching junior Data Visualization Specialists
- Being the guardian & ambassador of this governance put in place,
- Documenting and training users on how to effectively maximize the different tools.
Is this you ?
- Fluent in English. Fluent in French if not fluent in English.
- 5 years of significant experience
- Expert in Tableau Software development
- Functional and technical analysis
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- Project Management :
- Follow up of planning.
- Definition of deliverables, together with our business representatives
- Risks and issues identification and mitigation
- Stakeholder’s coordination
- Follow up and status meetings.
- Reporting to the manager
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/