afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in SQL Server. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled IT SQL Server Database Adminisrator to join their Windows Databases Infrastructure squad.
Function description :
- Support the migration of databases to the cloud solution.
- Performance and tuning of SQL Server databases.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Maintain multiple SQL Server databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Provide support to developers.
Is this you ?
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French
- Good knowledge of English
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Sciences (or equivalent by experience)
- A professional experience as SQL Server Administrator (3 years)
- Cloud solutions (Iaas, Paas using Kubernetes, Docker)
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server databases 2016/2019
- Expert in performance and tuning.
- knowledge in SSIS, SSRS & SSAS
- Experience with High Availability solution
- Experience in T-SQL
- Experience with working in a complex organization
- Team player.
- Making good documentation comes natural
- Quick self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant
- Customer minded and can translate technical issues into non-technical explanations
- Always conscious about continuity of services
- Very good team spirit and share knowledge and experience with other members of the team.
- Client-oriented, analytical, initiative oriented and able to work independently.
- Flexible and ready to provide support outside of Business hours (on-call).
- No problem taking responsibility.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/