afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Digital Analytics. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Digital Analyst to join their team.
As a Digital Analyst, you'll experience autonomy and responsibility in your day-to-day job.
Your role will consist of collecting and interpreting digital analytics data about the customer behaviour via mobile apps: IOS & Android – native screens & web views (in app browsing) and their digital transactions with the bank.
Continuously monitor the digital interactions within the mobile apps and translate this insights into actionable recommendations in order to coordinate the business needs around data and to improve the bank’s digital strategy.
You will be a key player in digital optimisation and apply your analytical expertise.
You will cooperate with a team of digital experts (PO, testers, developers, analysts, UX, etc.) and have various responsibilities, including:
- Challenge the business needs in terms of tagging requirements: clear objectives, define KPIs & supporting metrics
- Define the tagging strategy (technical specifications to be implemented by the FrontEnd devs)
- Collaboration with developers (Create UserStory for the FrontEnd devs with the right level of details)
- Build reports and monitor the KPIs & supporting metrics in Adobe Analytics
- Perform different analyses as part of continuous improvement on the basis of quantitative analytics
- Help to create a data driven mindset in the organisation by supporting with data and analytical insights, educate stakeholders on how to use data and facilitate data-driven decision making
- You coordinate projects and align with both business and technical stakeholders to get things done
- You define priorities of projects and tasks in collaboration with the key stakeholders
- Ensure a close follow up of your projects : coordination with multiple squads, refinement sessions, agile ceremonies, …
- Ensure a general Governance
- You take care the different tools (Adobe Analytics, Content Square, etc) are used in an optimal way and following a clear approach and structure
- You follow up on new releases of these tools and communicate these in the team
- You respect the guidelines of the digital analyst team (naming convention for segments, metrics, reports, etc.)
Is this you ?
- Fluent in English – Dutch and/or French is a plus to have
- You preferably have a Master’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in mathematics or statistics, business intelligence, digital marketing and/or marketing
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- You have an experience with Adobe Analytics
- You have experience with Content Square and Adobe Target
- Ability to translate objectives in KPI’s & supporting metrics
- Ability to create tagging strategy plan based on objectives
- Agile methodology
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/