afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Content Management/E-Commerce/Digital Marketing/Front-End Technologies/Infrastructure . We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Digital Business Analyst to join their team.
Principal responsibilities :
- He/she takes care of Requirements management and communication and ensures good understanding of business’ needs
- He/she is the liaison between all stakeholders & guarantees customer satisfaction
- He/she supports the testing phase, takes care of change management and leads the closure of issues during the warranty period
- He/she takes part in the search & delivery of realistic/effective solutions to complex business challenges: provides expertise (analytical, technical & in terms of project management) in the search & implementation of digital (marketing ) solutions
- He/she works closely with the channel manager, Marketing/ Product management and with the Process team in order to understand the overall strategy and objectives for the Channels for the domain
- He/she takes the lead in specific studies related to the Channels for the domain including preparation of documentation for the Investment Committee (Onedoc and business case), preparation of Mock ups and definition of MVP (minimum viable product)
- He/she identifies the impact of business specifications and related system changes on existing back-end and front-end processes and liaises with Process/ Change manager
- In project mode, collects, analyses and translates business requirements delivered by our end-users into detailed business specifications for IT departments, taking into account a user centric, collaborative and agile way of working
- He/she builds and maintains good relationships within Engineering, with the Business partners, Operations and the different departments of IT.
Is this you ?
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Master’s Degree
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Good understanding of IT and testing
- Good understanding of work flow processes
- Experience working on digital transformation projects in a consulting/client facing environment
- Experience in one or more digital technology areas such as :
- Content management: Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, OpenText, Drupal, WordPress
- Ecommerce: Websphere Commerce, Oracle ATG, Hybris
- Digital marketing: social media, personalisation, targeting, SEO, PPC
- Front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS, JS
- Infrastructure: cloud, SaaS, security, server technologies
- Experience in rapid prototyping tools e.g. Axure, Balsamiq, Invision
- Understanding of delivery frameworks and methodologies (Prince 2/PMP/, Agile – Scrum)
- Ability to manage meetings
- Extensive experience working on digital transformation projects in consulting/client facing environment
- Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-starter and work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
- Eager to understand the strategy behind business requirements and provide recommendations
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/