afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Test Management. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled End-to-end Test Manager to join their team.
- Define the overall test strategy for the Ballpen program, i.e. the integration of Bpost Bank into BNPPF, which is valid for all the workstreams, based on quality criteria and risk management of the general BNPPF test strategy
- You are responsible for the E2E scope and test coverage of the features, both functional and non-functional tests (including regression, usability, performance, security)
- Assist in determining the methodology, tools, processes for conducting the tests
- Support the Ballpen workstreams/squads within the Ballpen program when implementing the test strategy; ensure optimal build, maintenance and execution of the E2E test set
- Ensure regular followup of defects on regular basis to identify structural and recurring defects and to find structural solutions for this
- Regular reporting on test progress (status, coverage, defects, …)
- Analyze the risks, any delays in delivery or execution of the E2E tests and their impact (unavailability of systems, missing test data, applications, versions, …) in close cooperation with the release engineer (Ballpen E2E release engineer), to take the necessary actions
- Act as unique point of contact for all questions about testing and test strategy for the Integration office
Is this you ?
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, not only as a tester but including E2E test management of a program 5M€+ in size
- Knowledge of test techniques, test types, different test levels
- The principles of functional and non-functional testing as well as structured and risk-based testing
- Knowledge of software development methods and life cycle management
- Knowledge of test automation tools such as QC, Cucumber, SOAP, Service Virtualization
- Preferable knowledge of application architecture
- You are accurate and pay attention to detail
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have experience in an agile environment, preferably in significant transformation initiatives.
- You easily build bridges between people and stakeholders
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/