afarax is hiring an Enterprise Architect for one of their clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
- You will be responsible for the development, evolution and implementation of the system development methodology, (Development and Infrastructure part).
- You will need to ensure the correct use of deliverables and the different types of component artefacts.
- You will have to set up the methodological documentation repositories on System Delivery and you will provide methodological support to the ITBT teams.
- You will also need to define and standardize the structure of the application documentation and the impact of the documentation projects.
- You will be responsible for the standardization of GUIs within the framework of new digital developments.
- You will also work with other company architects on the definition and control of the solutions put in place by the projects.
Is this you ?
- You have an IT-oriented university degree or equivalent experience.
- You have knowledge and at least 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture.
- You have experience in the use and implementation of the various methodologies and ratings used in ICT teams for the design and implementation of software and hardware solutions (PMLC, SDLC, UML, Archimate, etc.)
- You have varied experiences in the implementation of IT solutions (software and hardware) either through internal development or through the purchase of software in On Prem implementation or in SaaS mode.
- Key skills: solution design, conceptual thinking, analytical skills and rigor, leadership, communication and facilitation, team spirit, solution orientation, openness and taste for innovation.
- You are fluent in one of the two national languages and have a good knowledge of the other language. You are fluent in technical English.
How afarax supports you ?
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectations to grow.
CDI – Brussels
More jobs on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/permanent/