afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Developing wide used web. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Fullstack .NET developer to join their team.
- You are an allrounder (from front to backend, from backend to front and end to end testing to ensure quality)
- You can work on features autonomous and they meet the expected criteria
- You are a real teamplayer and communication is one of your biggest assets
- You can see the feasibility of technical and architectural questions, and make sure they can be realized within the budget .
- You can take care that the performance of the application is good
- Non functionals are also important for you
- You can align with business if you have questions or remarks
- You can improve the architecture when needed
Is this you ?
- You have more than 5 years experience in developing wide used web
- NPM/Angular CLI
- Knowledge of state management(bv.: NGRX)
- HTML, SASS (CSS)
- .NET (C#), .NET Core/Standard
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Service Fabric experience is a plus
- Design Patterns (Dependency injection, …)
- You have experience in developing software that is simultaneously used by a lot of users
- You are problem solver and result driven
- Good knowledge of SQL
- You are consistent and have an eye for details without loosing the main goal
- Pragmatic, take initiative and communication are important for you
- Keeping TFS up to date is part of my job that I don’t forget
- You are a scrum/agile fan and you know how to act as one
- You have experience with REST API’s en API management
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/