afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Functional Analysis. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Functional Analyst to join their team.
- You will perform impact and functional analysis. This based on the high level analysis prepared by the Solution Designer & Feature designer. The realization of your analysis is done in direct collaboration with the Product Owner and business analysts of the scrum team, with other applications and/or domains involved, and with the architects and Kyndryl.
- You will do the follow up of the further realization and will guarantee a qualitative delivery, "on scope", "on timing" and "on budget". The proper preparation and execution of the necessary IT tests, as well as the follow – up of the business tests are also part of the tasks.
- You direct the programmer(s) who will develop the adjustments to the concerned application(s) .
- When needed, you help the Scrum Master and Product Owner of the Agile team by assigning the 'technicians' (profiles Application Developer and Technical Designer).
- You provide support to the business in the functional description of their needs, so that these are complete and unambiguous, and on basis of which a solid estimate can be made.
- You help to manage the release management aspects of the project.
- You help the team with the maintenance & support activities of the applications .
- To reflect in terms of opportunities is part of your nature. You are continuously looking for improvements within the domain (cost reducing opportunities, improvements of the functional process, …).
- For smaller Epics, you are ready to take the role of Solution Designer.
Is this you ?
- Able to work independently.
- Able to take sufficient initiative.
- Flexibility is an absolute must, both in the functional domain as in the technical domain.
- Be able to easily and quickly integrate into a new environment, both functionally and technically.
- To have knowledge about the domain Credits & Risk is a plus.
- Willingness to work in a formal and organized manner.
- Good oral and written communication and good listening skills.
- Team player.
- Preferably bilingual (Dutch, French), with knowledge of English.
- Technical: knowledge of the mainframe world is an asset (Cobol, DB2, …).
- Methodology : the IT Credit domain is working according to the Agile principles.
- Knowledge of the SAFe methodology is a plus.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/