afarax is looking for Functional Analysts with knowledge in Risk, Credit & Reporting. We need you!
We are a team of consultants based in Belgium with a solid network of companies active in various sectors and facing the challenges of digital transformation.
Our concept is very simple: once you're in the ecosystem, you can access our projects and we'll make your life easier.
Different clients in the Banking/Financial sector are looking for Functional Analysts with knowledge in Risk, Credit & Reporting to join their teams.
- Getting to know by the existing systems and applications ;
- Participating in user meetings to detail their needs;
- Examine the needs of the users and analyse the functional specifications;
- Draft functional- and technical analysis report respecting the scope
- Draft and execute test plan in order to guarantee quality of the project;
- Swiftly bring solutions to detected anomalies ;
- Support the users where needed ;
- Working in close collaboration with Business and the other IT teams;
- Ensure general repetition and going live of the project (potentially during weekend)
- Ensure maintenance and sharing knowledge with other colleagues ;
- Ensure respect of planning and budget
- Support and follow up of bug fixing process to deliver a highly qualitatif product
- Assure high stability of the Production environment.
Is this you ?
- At least 7 years experience in Functional Analysis
- Must be able to work in an environment with a broad range of technical platforms (from packages over Linux, Windows, Oracle, SQL, cloud)
- Knowledge of programming languages (PL-SQL) is an advantage
- Functional Analyst interested in Risk Management & Reporting
- Application of Agile methodology
- Execute autonomously the tasks assigned to him/her and should have clear adaptation capabilities required to evolve in a complex environment (Quick learner, Analytical and Critical Mindset)
- True team player and have open and transparent communication skills.
- Potentially, tasks will have to be executed during weekends and in overtime to reach the expected objectives.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/