afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Financial Market Products. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Functional Analyst for their Agile domain “Financial Markets”.
One of their main challenges for 2023 will be to make their EMIR reporting compliant with the regulation changes (EMIR Refit).
- Understand the functional requirement of the project
- Translate the requirements in detailed functional analyses
- Follow up of the development activities
- Draft up and execute testscenario’s
- Follow up of business testing (report to Release train engineer & release management)
- Support business teams in executing necessary tests
- Support corrective actions in development
- Support move to operation of the developments (possibility of weekend work)
- Draft up the necessary documentation
Is this you ?
- Functional analyst with profound knowledge of financial market products:
- Securities : trading and investment, lending
- Forex: spot, forward, currency swap
- Money market: Loan/deposit, repo,…
- Derivatives : Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Equity Derivatives
- Knowledge of general back office processes (deal validation, settlement, confirmation)
- Regulatory trade reporting, such as Mifid, MMSR, Emir and SFTR
- Accounting interfaces for dealing room products
- Must be able to work in an environment with a broad scala of technical platforms (from mainframe (Cobol, DB2) over Linux, Windows, Oracle
- Manage the relation with our external infrastructure partner
- Manage the relation with external vendors
- Analytical spirit, challenger
- Pragmatic approach, solution driven
- Pro-active communication
- Dutch / French / English
The teams are mixed Dutch and French speaking. Vendor relations and relations with infrastructure partners are in English.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/