afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Business/Functional Analysis with a focus on UI definition for Web or Mobile Applications. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Functional Analyst to manage corrective & evolutive maintenance on the current deployed applications and work on the current projects using the same applications but for other business.
- Providing support on Mobile solution (user management, master data management)
- Solving incidents and problems on the deployed applications,
- Managing backlog of new demands (analyse & estimate them),
- Organizing workshops with the Business to analyse and prioritize the backlog to define the scope of the next release
- Defining use cases and user stories to be validated by the Business and executed by the development team
- Following the development, by explaining the use cases and user stories to the developers, challenging the technical solution
- Testing the use cases and user stories during System Tests and System Integration Tests
- Supporting Business during User Acceptance Tests
- Managing Sanity checks after the deployment in Production of a release
- Organizing the change (User manual, Release notes, training session)
- The consultant will interact with our projects & maintenance teams.
Is this you ?
- Agile / Waterfall methodology
- BPMN – be able to read a BPMN Schema
- UML (Class Diagram, Use Case, State diagram & Sequence Diagram) knowledge
- Mock-up Design (usage of Balsamiq for example)
- Be comfortable with a service-oriented architecture, being able to define information flows between mobile applications and other applications.
- Ability to understand a problem, to reproduce it and to identify its origin
- Ability to manage backlog management (using JIRA)
- Ability to manage functional analysis (Use Case / User story description)
- Ability to define mock-up for screens & features, focus on UI and UX to optimize usage of app by our users
- Ability to describe the functional need to the technical team, challenge the solution and follow development (daily stand up with developers)
- Ability to test a solution (Test case definition, execution, bug tracking)
- Good Communication skills (ability to adapt the communication according to the audience)
- Solution oriented (ability to imagine quickly a Work around? ability to quickly understand a problem in its globality)
- Availability and service oriented for our Business
- Resourceful and technology driven
- Proved experience as a Business / Functional analyst – 3 Minimum number of years – 5 Ideal number of years
- Proved experience as a Functional Analyst focus on UI definition for Web or Mobile Applications (Mockup Design) – 2 Minimum number of years – 5 Ideal number of years
- FR & NL or minimum FR or NL
How we support you?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/