afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a good understanding of Functional Architecture of an application. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Functional IT Architect to join their team.
Principal responsibilities :
- Participate in design of the functional architecture,
- Analyze new requests, challenge the requirements, and propose the best solutions,
- Agree solutions within the international team, follow-up and communicate
- Effectively assist people in making functional analysis, doing development, unit- and integration testing of the solution
- Review colleagues’ functional analyses and perform testing on what has been developed.
- Facilitate business testing.
- Analyze bugs and define solutions, coordinate the implementation.
Is this you ?
- You have a good understanding of functional architecture of an application.
- Experience in Document Management Systems and software package integration in a large enterprise architecture is considered a plus.
- Experience in insurance sector is an asset.
- Experience in copywriting and an interest in communication techniques are considered an asset as well.
- You must be well-organized, attentive to details, fast learning and have strong analytical and diagnostic skills. We have strict deadlines that must be kept requiring you to manage priorities and workload peaks in an effective manner.
- You will need to design, develop and maintain functional solutions autonomously as well as work efficiently in a team with other analysts, architects, end users, and developers sharing knowledge naturally.
- Fluent oral and written communication in English is a must. Good understanding of French and/or Dutch is considered an important plus.
How we support you?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.