afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Enterprise Architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Head of Enterprise Architecture Operations to join our client’s team. He/she will perform the following tasks :
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, develop and prioritize architecture improvements of the EA practice and rollout improvements
- Improving EA governance and practices and work with EA MT to plan architecture activities, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, assigning team members and report progress
- You will support the EA MT in managing the EA backlog and support the allocation of resources to meet our objectives
- You will support and coordinate several important governance bodies such as the Architecture Board, EA MT team and as well workshops with senior IT leadership on diverse architecture topics
- Overseeing the development of the architecture practice and ensuring that team members are applying architecture principles and confirming the company's standards. This includes insuring that teams meet their IT control objectives and insure the EA organization is compliant
- Lead the EA contribution and collaborate on content for transversal IT transformation topics that impact the architecture function, process and governances
- Managing the day-to-day operational activities as well as budgeting EA organization
Is this you ?
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or in IT
- Knowledge and/or practiced as an Enterprise Architect and or Project Leader is advantageous.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in managing the daily operations of an organization.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at different levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Conceptual thinking and ability to translate concepts in concrete outcomes as well as the ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- Experience in business processes design is a plus
- Fluent in English; knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing work environments
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/