IAM Feature Designer – Freelance
afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Functional Analysis and as a Project Lead. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled IAM Feature Designer to be part of their ambitious IAM program that covers the following axes :
- Disentanglement and takeover of RACF IAM legacy processes into Identity IQ (SailPoint)
- Deployment of Privileged Access Management via CyberArk
- Deployment of Multi Factor Authentication & SSO via Okta
- Onboarding of critical application/platform on prem / in the cloud into IIQ/Okta
- New RBAC implementation,
- Implementation of ISO 27002 controls, …
Related projects :
- Test and coordinate the rollout of the Asset service requests including access group and related right + data classification
- Implement the new Asset store application. Asset store is a central and global asset inventory including their related access group, ownership and data classification. Define de business requirements on the business portal and business processes that will manage ownership, data classification and controls, Joiner/mover/leaver process, asset life cycle…
- Integration of IAM processes in Service Now (new tool for the Helpdesk)
Implementing projects according to the agile methodology :
- Epic analysis including impact map, customer journey and slicing into features.
- Assist Feature Owner in definition of sequence MMPI’s for each epic.
- Feature analysis including acceptance criteria and slicing into stories.
- Participate to Big Room Planning, providing clarifications to the Product Owners and Scrum Teams.
- Support execution by providing clarifications on features and stories to Product Owners and Scrum Teams including briefing document.
- Participate in the team and system demos to keep track of the features and stories during the rest of the lifecycle (development/testing/release).
- Prepare test scenario, execute testing, and validate the delivered features.
- Provide support:
- In the follow-up of the defects coming from the testing (prioritization and categorization)
- In briefing to IAM decentralized officer, application owners, asset owners, helpdesk
- In briefing to communication teams
- Postproduction support
Is this you ?
Technical knowledge :
- Target Process
- ITIL tooling (CMDB, SCCD, Service Now)
- SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ)
- Data Modelling
- UX design
Implementation technologies :
- Mendix for UX
- OSDF2 for Business logic
- Azure SQL DB
Functional knowledge :
- Agile methodology
- Very good knowledge of ITIL process
- Very Good knowledge of IAM principles on both process and control level
- Good knowledge of architecture and security principles
- Team player
- Excellent written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Solution mindset
- Strong Communicator
- Critical Mindset
- Team Player
- Result Oriented
- Good written (EN) and oral (FR/NL) communication skills
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afaraxcareerportalfreelance.com/career-portal-freelance/