afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Identity & Access Management. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for two skilled IAM Monitoring & Control Officer to perform the following duties :
- The IAM Monitoring and Control Officer will actively be involved and committed to the continuing evolution and implementation of the IAM monitoring and control activities. The candidate will work in close collaboration with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure that the implementation and execution of the monitoring and control solutions fulfil the defined requirements and roadmap.
His main activities will be to:
- Understand and implement the IAM Monitoring & Control framework, i.e. governance, processes and tooling
- Perform the daily IAM Monitoring and Control tasks, i.e. generate and provide reports to stakeholders, manage the follow-up and resolution of the findings, etc.
- Support Application Owners in implementing correctly the IAM standards and guidelines within their applications.
- Implement and monitor the Key Performance Indicators for the Access Management Service.
- Analyse and detect trends, deviations and identify areas for improvement in the usage of the tool and its implementation.
- Maintain relationships with Audit & Compliance, collect the needs and formulate professional responses to requests.
Is this you ?
Required Skills :
- French & Dutch : The candidate must be able to conduct interviews and meetings regarding IAM topics
- English : The candidate must be able to write documents, have interactive meetings and give presentations regarding IAM topics
- Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- 5 years experience in a professional environment
- Certification in Internal or IT Audit is a plus
- You have relevant experience in applying monitoring & control in large projects that span more than one business line; an experience in audit is a plus.
- Capable of quickly understand, analyse and document detailed processes in Information Security
- Capable of performing functional analysis on security aspects
- Good experience in writing business requirements and business cases
- Experience in security technology and processes (Identity & Access Management aspects, Segregation of Duties, Role Based Access Control)
- Knowledge of the Information Security Standards & Frameworks
- Excellent experience with MS Excel and SQL requests and reporting tool (e.g. BO, Cognos)
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, resilient
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Autonomy, commitment, and perseverance
- Focused and result-oriented, strictness in project follow-up
- Team player
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/