afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in IT Infrastructure. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Infrastructure Solution Architect to join their team.
Objective of the job:
- Participate in projects, where you will help design the infrastructure needed to support new solutions.
- Create architecture designs in close collaboration with the domain experts.
- Make sure the designs are in line with the security requirements, business requirements, standards and cost objectives.
- Develop, Document and communication reference architecture designs.
- Help defining the infrastructure strategy.
Is this you ?
- Good knowledge of windows server and workstation technologies
- Experience with at least 3 of the following technologies : Hyper-V, MS SQL Server, Active Directory, IIS, Azure
- Good knowledge of network protocols and technologies
- Citrix Xenapp, Xendesktop
- IBM Mainframe knowledge (IMS, COBOL)
- .NET framework and .net development environments
- REST, SOAP
- SAML, oAuth, ADFS, PKI, WS-Security, Kerberos
- Middleware technologies : MQ Series, Biztalk
- Good knowledge of Visio and PowerPoint
- Team player
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent English writing skills
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/