afarax is looking for a freelance Integration Analyst. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Integration Analyst to join their team.
- Estimate tasks
- Analyze projects and tasks with methodology UML (Enterprise Architect)
- Produce a technical-functional analysis according to the in-house framework and the SOA principles
- Insure the coordination with developers
- Execute and document the Integration Testing of developments
- Having a worry of the performance, the readability of the code, the ease of support of the exposed service (Kibana)
- Report, give status advancement
Is this you ?
- Be able to search for information (reverse engineering, colleague, business) ("do not reinvent the wheel")
- Be able to design workflow in UML, to design objects SOAoriented, to design services/operations (XSD and WSDL), to use SoapUI
- Be able to summarize information and give a clear status
- Be able to work in maintenance and project mode
- Be communicative
- Communication FR/NL/EN (EN mandatory)
- MQ 8
- Message Exchange Pattern (MEP)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Enteprise Architect
- Soap, REST, JMS
- Methodology Agile/Sprint
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/