afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in IT solutions and systems. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for an IT Architect to ensure the coherence and sustainability of the overall IT solutions and systems. He/she will perform the following duties :
- Participate in and advise on studies, projects and assets concerning the elaboration/evolution of their architecture (concerning internal development as well as package solutions), in line with the enterprise strategy.
- Support and control the implementation of the architectural rules and decisions, before and after installation in production
- Define, document and maintain the reference architecture, always keeping “simplification” in mind
- Active participation in the architectural committees
- Communication of current and target architecture, rules and good practice
- Stay in touch with technology evolutions, incorporating them in the company architecture where appropriate
Is this you ?
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch.
- Good working knowledge of English.
- Strong IT background, either from degree or from solid field experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant architecture experience and 10 years of IT experience.
- Proven experience in architecture of transversal topics:
- API definition, management, alignment with enterprise data model.
- Open banking, ecosystem creation, platformification of existing IT landscape.
- Architecture for customer notification.
- Architecture of renewed DevSecOps, CI/CD, SDLC in general.
- Architectural coherence of development frameworks.
- Application logging and monitoring.
- Document management and archiving of both data architecture in general, plus specifically BI architecture, data lakes building and feeding.
- Knowledge of functional/technical/application architecture and architectural urbanization rules.
- Experience with architectural modelling.
- Analysis and definition of application architectures.
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Specific requirement for agile : practical experience with Scrum.
- Team player.
- Communicative, networking, negotiator.
- Analytical, accurate.
- Creative, innovative, visionary.
- Risk aware.
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/