afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in IT architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Infrastructure and Network Architect to perform the following duties:
- Define and maintain (parts of) the Enterprise Information Architecture, design architecture for IT Projects with a focus on the infrastructure and network aspects.
- Work in collaboration with infrastructure- and Global Security teams locally and at group level.
- Design solutions, which respect projects milestones and budgets while making the current architecture evolving towards the target one, all while respecting Infrastructure and Security constraints.
- Present his work in the architectural committees.
- Guarantee BNPP group norms and standards are followed.
- Define and maintain the cartography of the ITInfrastructure assets of BNP Paribas Fortis (as-is and tobe).
- Translate Business strategy and new objectives into (changes in) the Architecture.
- Advise on the adoption of new technologies and concepts to keep architecture in line with the market and possible evolutions.
- Support the integration of the architectural methodology with other processes in place.
- Do the follow-up of the realization; document and report noticed implementation deviations in order to feed Reference Architecture and suggest eventual realignments.
Is this you ?
- A positive attitude and pragmatism
- Thirst for knowledge: Agile is about learning and adapting. Knowledge sharing is key to success.
- The goal of team success: Agile is about the success of the team, no individual success or heroic behavior. It is more important for the team to succeed than for the individual to have completed his/her tasks.
- There is no failure, only feedback: Agile is about taking everything as lessons, adjusting actions based on the feedback, resulting in continuous improvement.
- Language requirements :
- Fluent in French or Dutch
- Good knowledge of English
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Architecture certifications is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in Infrastructure and/or Architecture
- Network design (LAN, WAN, Campus & back-bone, remote access, WIFI, segmentation, …)
- Office 365 infrastructure & setup
- Linux configuration & setup
- Windows server aspects & Security
- Experience in the Financial sector
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/