afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in analysis/design/development/testing/integration. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled IT Business/Functional Analyst to join their team.
The IT Business/Functional Analyst commits to help the team to deliver a product at the end of each sprint, surpassing his/her own specific knowledge domain in order to collaborate with the team members.
The focus is on the completion of the sprint backlog, containing all elements that the team must deliver and of which the sequence has been determined by the Product Owner based on the added value for the (internal or external) client.
He/she adheres to the scrum values (focussed, committed, open, respectful, and courageous) and is able to closely collaborate with the team members. Knowledge sharing, open communication, continuous learning and commitment to deliver added value are key.
Is this you ?
- Language skills aern’t the most important – At least either English, French or Dutch
- At least 6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of common development languages used in the domain
- Excellent understanding of architecture (hardware, OS, networkin, databases, middleware)
- Knowledge of methods, standards and security procedures as well as development tools
- Experience with integration using different technologies (distributes/mainframe) and infra components
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Knowledge of cash withdrawals and cash deposits or related fields such as accounts or transactions is an asset
- Self-propelling and solution oriented ( a “can-do” mentality) and resourceful (not hesitating to go and find what he needs to get the job done)
- Excellent analysis skills
- Team spirit
- Efficient communication skills
- Ambitious towards the targets of his/her squad
- Agile values: focussed, committed, open, respectful, courageous
- Promote continuous improvement (market evolutions, working methods, …) to improve delivery speed of software and hardware, and to improve operational quality
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/