afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in the SCRUM framework. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled IT Data Scrum Master to join their team.
Main responsibilities :
- Manage the delivery activities.
- Secure deliveries according to the priorities.
- Help the team manage risks and issues.
- Organize quarterly sprint planning.
- Guide and organize the team using Agile / Scrum best practices.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies.
- Create and maintain the product backlog.
- Set up and manage tools for planning and monitoring the team's work.
- Coach & inspire the team to manage themselves and take responsibility.
- Develop the spirit of innovation and continuous improvement.
Is this you ?
- You hold a master's degree in civil engineer, computer scientist, commercial engineer, applied (economic) sciences or equivalent thanks to experience.
- You have a passion for AGILE methodologies and have an in-depth knowledge of the SCRUM framework.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience in IT development processes, tools and methodologies.
- You have proven experience as an IT team coordinator, preferably in the banking and / or insurance world.
- Experience in the field of Data and Microsoft Azure cloud is an asset (Microsoft Azure data factory, Azure data lake, Azure databricks, Azure event hub, Azure Synapse);
- You can work independently, and you have a team spirit.
- Good communication skills, both with technical and non-technical interlocutors.
- Assertive and positive-thinking;
- Sense of organization ; participation in the functional or hierarchical management of the members of the project team;
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/