afarax is hiring an IT Developer .Net for one of their clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
- Contribute to and validate the functional analysis and specification of requests for IT developments
- Realize IT projects according to approved functional specifications and within the approved budget and planning. Conduct code reviews and follow up release management
- Develop new programs or adapt existing programs in respect of the existing standards
- Test new developments before submitting them to the key user for user testing
- Document his/her realizations
- Maintain and improve existing IT applications
- Handle all incoming requests related to the applications you're responsible for (Tickets)
- Correct bugs in the applications you're responsible for
- Analyze root causes of frequent problems and propose fundamental solutions
- Realize approved improvements
- Maintain user and technical documentation
- Support business users in the usage of the existing IT applications
- Define the required availability levels and response times with the business owners
- Elaborate support procedures, with escalation to external parties where appropriate
- Measure and report the achieved availability levels and response times
- Assist users in the improved usage of the existing applications
- Propose improvements in the existing applications so as to reduce their Total Cost of Ownership 'TCO'
- Collaborate in a constructive way with colleagues in IT and in the business so as to realize the mission of the IT Department
- Timely report on the status and the progress of his/her assignments
- Actively contribute to the team meetings and to the community meetings
- Participate with permanence’s when required
- should have a degree in IT, or similar by experience
- junior profile: Minimum 2 years of experience
- senior profile: minimum 5 years of experience
- languages: English and one of the national languages (Dutch or French), other languages are a plus
- technical knowledge depending on technology : .Net Developer:
- .Net Experienced in back-end development (C#) and Front-end development (ASP .NET/WebForm)
- Backend : C# / JSON / XML
- Database : MS SQL
- Source control: GIT
- IDE : Visual studio
- Deployment : Octopus deploy
- Experience with ReactJS is required (routing, redux, Typescript)
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience manager is a plus
- be a motivated team player, positively contributing to the team's objective.
- be able to easily integrate within the team and share knowledge with the colleagues
- be able to interact with business people (with key-users and end-users), analyze their needs and understand their processes
- be able to handle pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- be able to work in a structured manner
- be able to work agile/scrum
- Certification is a plus
How we support you ?
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.
More jobs on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/permanent/