afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Oracle databases. We need your lights !
We are a team of consultants based in Belgium with a solid network of companies active in various sectors and facing the challenges of digital transformation. Our concept is very simple: once you're in the ecosystem, you can access our projects and we'll make your life easier.
Our client is looking for a IT Oracle Database Administrator to strengthen their team.
- Migrate of databases from legacy to cloud
- Performance and tuning of Oracle databases.
- Ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Maintain multiple Oracle databases following the cloud architecture and standards.
- Develop scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Provide support to developers.
- Manage internal security in the Oracle databases
Is this you?
- Fluent in Dutch or French
- Good knowledge of English
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science (or equivalent by experience)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Cloud (Iaas, Paas)
- In depth knowledge of oracle databases 12cR1, 19c
- Knowledge in performance and tuning.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Knowledge of Quest TOAD.
- Knowledge with PL/SQL.
- AIX/Linux server administration knowledge
- Be able to work in Agile Way Of Working
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB is an added value
- Dataguard knowledge
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance