afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in IT Project Management. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for an IT Project Manager to assist the leading and managing of several initiatives across multiple domains our client supports. The applications may be SAAS, cloud hosted or hosted on premise – when hosted on premise, the role requires coordination of the infrastructure teams (internal or external).
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of your projects, including:
- Writing of comprehensive project memos, allowing the management to take relevant decisions
- Delivery of the project scope on time, on budget, and with the expected quality
To be successful, you:
- Manage virtual teams across various divisions and entities, including third party suppliers
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your customers
- Develop and maintain project plans and forecasts, including resource requirements, costs, risks
- Define deliverables, assign their production to project team members and monitor their progress and quality
- Manage the staffing of assigned projects and monitor budget spent
- Lead the risk, issue, and change control processes for assigned projects and track action items
- Control and monitor the progress of projects, reporting to IT Management and to your sponsor
- Manage the project according to the internal standards (methodology & tools)
Is this you ?
- 5 years of experience in a IT project management role or an equivalent experience in the core activities of the function (i.e plan, control and monitor a project execution), either in waterfall or agile methodology
- Exposure to large business package implementation/upgrade projects
- Knowledge of basic IT principles (system integration, data management, File Transfer, ETL, network, …)
- Openness to change (agile methodology)
- Strong leadership skills, which you can adapt to the situation and to the different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English (talking, writing, and presenting), which you can use at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- Strong negotiation skills, conflict management skills and influencing skills
- You are Customer minded
- You are proactive and able to think out of the box
- You have good organizational skills and the capacity to work autonomously
- You can build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of Euroclear
- You are committed to accuracy and completeness
- You have good analytical skills
- You demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills
- You can write and complete documents in a clear/structured way
- You speak/write English fluently, French or Dutch is an asset
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/