afarax is hiring an IT Security Architect for one of their clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
- You will develop, implement and maintain the ICT Security Architecture Roadmap.
- You will design, build, document, test and enforce the company’s ICT security standards, policies, and controls and translate these into actionable guidelines and procedures for all stakeholders within ICT and business.
- You will support the ICT architects in change initiatives to develop ’secure by design’ application and technology architectures based on security patterns, requirements and risk analyses. This includes defining the architectural integration of new applications, (cloud) providers and systems with a specific focus on the impact on preventive, detective and responsive security controls.
- You will review projects’ and changes’ conformity with security rules and methodology.
- You will be a person of contact regarding the security aspects in RFPs, assist external auditors and supervise security risk assessments and audits.
- You will select new ICT technologies or suppliers to ensure that the operational ICT security needs are covered. This includes partner and technology selection through RFP, proof of concepts, integration into the existing ICT technology and governance landscape, and transferring to ICT Security Operations.
- You will stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products.
- You will stay up to date with regulatory standards affecting the security domain.
- You will be involved as a trainer in informing a broad ICT and user audience on security matters.
- You will manage and cooperate with external security providers.
Is this you?
- You hold a master's degree in computer sciences, economics, engineering or related fields, and you have at least 10 years of experience in the domain of ICT security, preferably in the financial or insurance sector.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in ICT architecture.
- You have a thorough understanding of complex and hybrid ICT systems.
- You have affinity with SAP & Microsoft Solutions.
- You have experience in setting up risk assessment procedures, policy formation, authorisation methodologies (RBAC, ABAC, etc.), authentication technologies (SSO, ADFS, …) and security attack pathologies.
- You have experience in security risk assessments or audits (risk analyses, mitigation plan development, etc.).
- Security qualifications or certifications are an asset (SABSA, CISSP, ISO 27001, etc.).
- You have knowledge of third-party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies.
- You are a strategic problem-solver and have good communication skills.
- You are able to motivate security trade-offs toward a senior management audience.
- You show very good oral and written proficiency in English and French or Dutch.
How we support you ?
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.
More jobs on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/permanent/