afarax is hiring an IT Test Coordinator for one of their clients !
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
- As the IT Test Coordinator, you are responsible for the testing strategy of a large program.
- To do this, you collaborate with different business test coordinators, project managers, test engineers and the test automation factory.
- You ensure that the tests are executed according to the defined strategy (Shift Left, Smart Automation).
- You master the content, which allows you to challenge the teams, and to coach if necessary.
- In addition, you look for opportunities to improve processes and procedures, and you take steps to implement them.
Is this you?
- You have a Master of Science, Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Commercial Engineer, Computer Science or similar thanks to experience.
- You have demonstrable experience (at least 5 years) in Testing, including at least 2 years as a test coordinator, ideally in the financial sector.
- You have extensive knowledge of HP ALM, JIRA and Target Process.
- You have a natural disposition to structure complex and varied cases.
- You focus on solutions, you are open to change and you can support people in this context.
- You put the customer first and communicate easily, whether your audience is technical or not.
- An active knowledge of French, Dutch and English is essential.
How we support you ?
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.
More jobs on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/permanent/