We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled ITSM Adminstrator who will perform the following duties :
- As a Quality Management ITSM Administrator you are part of the ITSM HEAT Team which guarantees the delivery of service management solutions for the various internal customers and departments, with the aim to improve and support our IT Infrastructure processes and related services.
- You will be involved in various activities which range from designing and providing an initial process to adapting the process so that it fully meets the customer's expectations. In addition, you will provide the necessary maintenance so that the solution contributes to the day-to-day activities of the service.
- You will be working in a cross functional environment, with the customer using existing methodologies, such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) where you will provide your IT Service Management skills.
- You will collect relevant data to be able to report on the implemented processes.
- You will collaborate with internal process owners (eg Change, Problem, Configuration Management) to improve their inter and intra processes. You define the roles and responsibilities that are based on the operational agreements, policies, processes and procedures.
Is this you ?
- You have a good knowledge of IVANTI Heat or relevant ITSM Service Management skills.
- You have excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills to develop, improve and implement processes
- Basic SSRS (SQL Service Reporting Services) skills
- Good technical documentation skills (in EN)
- Good communication skills (EN. FR and / or NL considered as plus)
- Scripting knowledge (Webservices; XSLT; Powershell)
- ITIL Foundation certification (considered as a plus).
- Customer Focused: Passionate about surprising our internal customers and providing unique solutions that meet their expectations.
- Critical thinking: When analyzing existing processes, come up with a critical & substantiated solution
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Language: English mandatory, French or Dutch Fluent
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/