afarax is looking for freelance consultants with specific experience with Linux security. We need your lights !
We are a team of consultants based in Belgium with a solid network of companies active in various sectors and facing the challenges of digital transformation. Our concept is very simple: once you're in the ecosystem, you can access our projects and we'll make your life easier.
Our client is looking for a Linux Security Engineer to join their team.
- Certificates, TLS, Cipher suite settings management: monitoring of certificates expiry and incorrect TLS & Cipher Suite settings
- Antivirus and Malvawe management: update of AV agents on Linux systems
- Patch management: analysis of emergency patches and identify the impacted assets; patching of Linux systems
- OS obsolescence: upgrade of RHEL 7 to RHEL 8 or 9
- Hardening: apply latest BNPPF hardening standarts, automate the configurations and controles
- IDP: maintenance of existing IDP infrastructure; installation and configuration of new components
- SIEM: make sure that all assets have CyberSOC agent installed and sending correctly events, simulate & test new use cases, automate updates of CyberSOC agent
- Tenables & Nessus scanners: maintenance of the Tenablesc environment
Is this you ?
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Dutch and/or French
- Bachelor in IT
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Linux RGEL 8
- Tenablesc/Nessus scanners
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy and commitment
- Logical reasoning and troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/