afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in IT System Administration. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Linux System Engineer to join their team.
- Assist and support our IT clients to integrate their applications on the Linux platforms by respecting and applying the engineering and architecture rules and procedures and align these to the engineering and process rules.
- Assure the correct application of the procedures in demand-, incident-, problem-, change-, security- and release management
- Work with our stakeholders and infra-teams to understand their needs, priorities and constraints in terms of server and application delivery
- Discuss the automation possibilities with the various group partners, negotiate with them what automation services can be available
- Support the existing Linux & Unix platforms & systems
- Support the evolution to the cloud systems of our Linux infra
Is this you ?
- Fluent in English
- Dutch and French are preferred
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in IT System administration
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- RHEL sysadmin in a large enterprise IT environment
- Ansible Tower
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Risk consciousness
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/