afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in IBM Mainframe environment.We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a Mainframe Functiaonl/Technical Analyst to be part of their cross-domain team.
You are responsible for the end-to-end analysis:
- You take responsibility for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you: make project estimates (timing, resources, requirements, potential risks and constraints), draw up a project planning, report on the status of the project, ring the alarm bell in case of issues or delay
- You participate in the design and implementation of system development life circle
- You work closely with the business lines (bank & insurance) to gather business requirements, identify problems and change needs
- You drive and challenge business requirements gathering sessions
- You make recommendations for solutions or improvements
- You write the functional analysis by translating the business requirements into something that developers can understand
- You validate the completeness and correctness of requirements in order to prevent rework
- You keep all your documents up to date
- You coordinate with various IT teams
- You report to the team manager
You are responsible for the preparation and execution of test scenarios:
- You carry out the functional tests and integration tests
- You catch and track errors
- You validate the stability of the solution
You work closely with the software development team:
- You elaborate technical specifications and designs based on the functional requirements
- You act as a bridge between the development team and business
- You monitor the development
Is this you ?
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in an IT related domain
- You are customer-focused and solution-oriented
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have experience in projects related to life & non-life insurance
- You have a sense of initiative
- You are organized and you work accurately
- You have a learning attitude and growth mindset
- You value communication and collaboration with others
- You enjoy teamwork and reaching common goals
- A minimum of 4-year experience as a Functional / Technical Analyst
- Technical knowledge, esp. with IBM Mainframe environment
- Experience in Agile environment
- Mastering one of the national languages French or Dutch with a strong knowledge of English (oral and written)
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/