afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in .NET Core Framework. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled .NET Core Developer in order to develop and maintain its .NET application Portal integrated in a Microsoft technology stack.
- Co-develop and maintain the Portal .Net Core application of the FSMA, designed to register all products under supervision and their related documents.
- Responsible for unit testing his/her software modules.
- Participates in and supports the estimation of technical tasks and activities on project work
- Participates in project planning, estimation, standup and status meetings as appropriate
- Collaborates with the project team and is willing to be flexible to achieve team goals
- Helps the team to push the application forward to an extranet portal
Is this you ?
- 5 years of experience in .Net programming in large and mid-sized applications
- Ability to develop .Net web based applications in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules
- Extensive experience in .NET Core framework ( > 4 years during the last 6 years )
- Practical experience in both front-end and back-end developments
- Practical experience in developing and testing applications using Visual Studio in a “continuous development/continuous integration” mode
- Willingness to solve DevOps/Support/Maintenance problems
- Experience with Agile methodology and Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket)
- Experience in integration with Sharepoint and Azure is a plus
- Ideally bilingual FR/NL. If not, fluent in FR or NL with a very good knowledge of the other language (passive knowledge : able to correctly understand and speak a bit in the other language)
- Synthetic / Analytic
- Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle
- Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment (team player)
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/