afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Network Security. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Network Security Engineer to join a dynamic team.
Objectives of the job :
- Manage Security Infrastructure :
Determine the Security (Firewall, Load balancer, VPN…) infrastructure requirements to deliver the secure solution based on user and system requirements; provide a planning for infrastructure readiness. Writing and process the RFP for hardware Security solutions. Take part to some Core project like deploying the Cisco SDA Solution.
- Support of Security Infrastructure :
Provide support for technical issues with the software / hardware. Initiate corrective actions; help with the administration of the Security infrastructure, Third line support.
- Project follow-up :
Documentation, preparation and deployment of solutions and projects with clear commitments with colleagues and team manager.
Is this you ?
- Master Degree – Civil/Industrial Engineer
- Minimum 5 years of Expertise in Waf, Load Balancing and Reverse Proxy F5 (APM, ASM, LTM)
- Professional experience in Expertise in Security Network engineering. (Installation/management/troubleshooting of Security equipment like Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewall, ASA VPN )
- Able to create and follow a RFP process
- Very good knowledge about Network technology oriented ( BGP, OSPF, spanning-tree)
- Analytical mindset for Security solution analysis
- Normal social skills, able to work in a team of professionals under pressure, good communication skills, technical writing skills
- Able to interact with business users, proven track – record of meeting deadlines, planning and organisation skills
- Documentation of projects and solutions.
- Change management oriented.
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/