The main tasks consist in creating, developing and managing products / solutions around the themes of Unified Communication, Collaboration, IP Telephony, adapted to the needs of the markets.
- The function of Product Manager covers the day-to-day management of the products, expertise in Cloud / Infrastructure or Datacenter.
Civil engineer, commercial engineer, graduate in economics, industrial engineer or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in a Product Manager / Presales / Business development function,
- an experience of 3 to 7 years in the world of Telecommunications.
- excellent analytical and priority setting skills in complex situations,
- "Marketing Minded", understanding and anticipating market needs,
- good project management and organizational skills, including time management,
- good communication skills and good writing skills,
- perfectly familiar with the Windows environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.),
- good resistance to stress,
- autonomy, pro-activity,
- sense of organization, structure,
- sense of commercial contact,
- very good active oral and written knowledge in French, Dutch, English.
- We’ll introduce you to our best clients.
- You’ll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We’ll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We’ll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectations to grow.
More jobs on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/permanent/