afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Project Management. We need your lights !
We are a team of consultants based in Belgium with a solid network of companies active in various sectors and facing the challenges of digital transformation. Our concept is very simple: once you're in the ecosystem, you can access our projects and we'll make your life easier.
Our client is looking for an IT/Data Project Manager to strengthen their team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Main responsibility is to deliver projects in data domain within agreed budget, scope & timing
- During the project preparation phase, do the follow-up of the solution design and gather the inputs from all teams involved to create the project contract (project plan, deliverables, budget)
During the execution phase:
- define the test strategy E2E to guarantee the quality of the product delivered
- monitor the progress with the help of the scrum master (if any) and report to the stakeholders and higher management
- take any actions to guarantee the delivery of the project (eg alignment meeting between teams, prepare detailed rollout plan)
- manage the dependencies, risks, issues, change requests,… of your projects
- monitor the budget consumption and take corrective actions with the governance team
During the closure phase, take the actions to close the project and do the handover to Run teams
Is this you ?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (ideally Master)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (Project Manager)
- Knowledge of insurance products (Life and/or Non-Life) and data is an asset
- Good communication in English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Independent and team player
- Pro-active and Structured
- Flexible and Pragmatic
- Hands on and problem solver
- Client Friendly / Oriented
- Quality driven
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/