afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Software Testing. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their team.
- Coordination between the application owners of the different system. Including 3rd party systems
- Coordination between the different testers on those systems
- Reporting on test progress
Is this you ?
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing
- Dutch or French as mother tongue is preferable
- Knowledge of English
- Able to work in a continuously evolving landscape
- Testing tools: JIRA and XRay
- Clear communication and reporting skills
- Experience with acceptance testing
- Knowledge of structured testing methodologies, testing techniques, testing strategies, test tools and methodologies
- Ability to compose test documentation (FTT trees, test procedures, test cases, checklists, etc.) and executing test cases and test procedures
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or SAP is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Stress resistant
- Solution focused
- Quality driven, “testing” attitude
- Initiative & Accuracy
- Good oral communication skills and excellent written communication skills
- Thoroughness and attention to details
- Commitment to excellence
- Ability to work independently, self-organized
How we support you ?
- We’ll help and support on the project.
- You’ll benefit from our network and challenges.
- We offer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You’ll have the possibility to be heard and share your knowledge.
- You’ll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.
More projects on : https://afarax.be/jobs/type/freelance/